Los Cabos is at the souther tip of Mexico's Penninula and is a symbol of adventure & freedom. The true Los Cabos and our Los Cabos are very similar, indeed. For as the land is known as a getaway location where the desert meets the sea, our headphones are known for where tech meets the outdoors. Los Cabos are attainable wireless freedom with the promise of durability and luxury, free of pesky cables.
Los Cabos are all about attainable luxury with durable, low-profile, and lightweight execution. Their super slim shape and tri-folding ability allows Los Cabos to stay under the radar in the office, on the train, the dreaded run at the gym, or avoiding those import BIG next step conversations with your girlfriend. A built-in microphone gives you hands-free calling capability, and external controls mean never taking your device from your pocket or backpack. Look luxury in the eye and say, I got this, Los Cabos style baby!
Scared to go wireless for fear of failure? Therapy might be your best bet, because Los Cabos are oh so simple, no Masters from MIT required, trust us, they wouldnt even let us in the door.
- 30mm drivers deliver the full range of clear sound, wirelessly.
- Built-in microphone.
- IPX4 sweatproof and splash resistant.
- External controls allow you to adjust volume, change tracks, play/pause and answer calls.
- Rugged design that makes them "hard to break".
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Playtime: 10 hours.
- Standard micro USB charge port.
- Battery level "fuel gauge" displayed on source device.
- Bluetooth 3.0.