Weapon of Choice: Ski
Hometown: Huntsville, UT
1. I am 23 yrs old. I was born near Big Bear Mountain California and I grew up skiing in Utah near Snow Basin and Powder Mountain.
2. I started skiing 20 yrs ago! So definitely been doing it a while. It takes 10,000 hours to become an expert at anything. I wonder if I am even close?? haha
3. I ski because it makes me happy and apparently it makes others happy too. Especially my wife Maja. If I wasn't skiing I would probably turn into Gollum from Lord of the Rings because I stayed inside too long playing Battlefield 4. ;)
4. My biggest ski influence in skiing is probably Mr. Pretzel head. Good ol' T- Wallisch. Because he is the man. He also is exceptionally talented at anything he decides to be. I continue to try to follow in his foot steps.
5. My biggest life influence is probably the great Theoretical Physicist Albert Einstein. Because he is also the man. He realized that mathematics could be looked at as harmony in nature. Even though he knew from a scientific perspective things have to be looked at with a sort of Black and White, that Gray is just as important. My favorite quote from him is- "imagination is more important than knowledge."
6. My favorite ODT pieces are probably the Privates cause of the dope touch pad controls and clean sounds. Also I love the Turtle Shell 2.0 because you can take it anywhere and the battery takes FOREVER to die. Plus it can also handle the weather. One night we went camping and I left it out all night in the rain and the damn thing was fine! So stoked!.