BioLite CampStove 2 with Free FlexLight
Regular price $129.95
DetailsThe new Biolite CampStove 2 is a rad stove that we take with us on every camping trip. Sometimes our selfie game goes to the next level and our Kodiak gets drained so we need on-demand power. That is where the Biolite CampStove 2 comes in. We put on a pot of coffee and charge our Kodiak while we wait for that lovely dark caffeine to start percolating.
- On Call Electricity. Plug in your device via the handy USB port and watch it charge.
- Burns Wood, Leaves, and Other Natural Fuel Sources. Gather some twigs, or leaves, or something else that's dry. Then set them on fire in the CampStove. No need for propane or other fossil fuels.
- Cook Stuff. You don't even have to use the CampStove to charge your stuff. Use it to cook a personal meal, boil some liquid, or toast some marshmallows.
- Super Small and Lightweight. Perfect for backpacking, the CampStove can be packed down to about the size of a water bottle.
It's so easy to cook some food and power your devices with just a little kindling. The heat from the fire will generate electricity which powers a fan to create airflow for even better burning. It's like a perpetual motion machine or an everlasting gobstopper.
- Packed Size = 5" x 7.91"
- Weight = 2.06 lbs (33oz.)
- Fuel = Renewable biomass like sticks, twigs, pellets, etc.
- Fire Output = 3 watts peak TEG generated; 5V, 2A USB output.
- USB Output = 2W 5V maximum continuous and 4W 5V at peak
- Boil Time = 4 1/2 minutes for 1 liter.