Back in the day, when I was a teenager, I rocked the Buckshot while clowning my neighbors. Then I went Pro, had to up my game, protect myself, it was a damn shame. But it wasn't all bad, I swooped a Buckshot Pro, same tight form factor and still mounted to my Schwinn, but with all that sensible stuff I didn't care about back in the day. Built-in powerbank, so I can charge-up and call home in a pinch and a built-in bike light to keep me safe from those distracted texting drivers. So the moral of the story is it isn't all bad growing-up, some things just get better.
- Passive bass port for bigger sound.
- Wireless connectivity to almost any Bluetooth device.
- Included bicycle handlebar mount accessory.
- IPX5 water resistant standard.
- Rugged, minimal design.
- Built-in microphone/speakerphone.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Play time: 10 hours.
- Wireless range: 32 feet.