Google Nest Learning Thermostat
Google Nest is a smart thermostat that learns what temperatures you like, turns itself down when you’re away and connects to your phone. It has a big, sharp display. And it’s proven to help save energy. In independent studies, the Nest Thermostat saved an average of 10% to 12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. We’ve estimated average savings of $131 to $145 a year.
Grade A Certified Refurbished
This product has been previously returned to us and refurbished for resale. We have tested this product to make sure it is free from defects and that it functions perfectly before certifying it as Grade A Certified Refurbished. Refurbished products may be unused customer returns that are essentially "new" items, or they may be lightly used by customers with minor scuffs and bruises but still work without any issues. The original manufacturer warranty is waived and replaced with a limited warranty of 30 days from the date of purchase against electronic and performance defects.
We are really excited to be able to bring you this deal. Check out these features!
- Auto-Schedule: No more confusing programming. It learns the temperatures you like and programs itself.
- Wi-Fi Thermostat: Connect the Nest Thermostat to Wi-Fi to change the temperature from your phone, tablet, or laptop.
- Energy Saving: You’ll see the Nest Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
- Smart Thermostat: Early-On Nest learns how your home warms up and keeps an eye on the weather to get you the temperature you want when you want it.
- Home/Away Assist: The Nest Thermostat automatically turns itself down when you’re away to avoid heating or cooling an empty home.
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Auto-Schedule: Nest learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week.
From the manufacturer
Nest Learning Thermostat
Programs itself. Then pays for itself.
Your thermostat controls half your energy bill – more than appliances, more than electronics. So shouldn’t it help you save energy? Independent studies have proven that the Nest Learning Thermostat saved an average of 10% to 12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills.
Just turn it up and down. It learns the temperatures you like and creates a schedule for you.
Check your phone to see how much energy you used and why.
It automatically adjusts the temperature after you leave. So you don’t heat or cool an empty home.
Fast setup & installation
Most people install Nest in 30 minutes or less. If you ever need help, call 24/7 support.
Change the temperature from anywhere using your phone, tablet, or laptop.
The Nest Thermostat works with Nest Protect. If Nest Protect detects dangerous carbon monoxide gas, it can tell the Nest Thermostat to turn off the furnace – a common source of CO leaks.
You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
When the Nest Learning Thermostat spots you across the room, it lights up beautifully to show you the time, temperature, or weather.