Off the grid, off the map, or just out to lunch with no outlet nearby, the Kodiak 2.0 Power Bank has you - and your mates - covered with its rugged, portable design, dual power outlets, and 6000 mAh of charge capacity. That’s enough juice to charge a tablet, or enough for you and bae to maintain sanity all the way from LA to London, flying coach with a Detroit layover (OK, that might be stretching it, we all know how much bae uses the phone).
A waterproof, dustproof, shockproof housing means no matter how many times you’ve shattered your phone screen, you’re still going to have to get extremely stupid if you want to keep your Kodiak from functioning as designed. It’s even water-resistant with the lid open because, believe it or not, champagne fights do happen.
Dual power outlets mean you can share the love and stop the whining that always follows a dead battery, and while we’re on the whole multi-tasking thing...
How about a flashlight? A 6-LED light with High, Low, and Emergency Strobe (aka Techno Dance) Mode? OK, we’ll see what we can do. In the meantime, it’s almost 4:30 and you said you’d leave early for the desert. Better get going, and don’t forget your Kodiak. Because unplugging feels better when it’s a voluntary decision.
- Rechargeable 6000 mAh lithium polymer battery.
- Super portable and lightweight.
- Dual USB ports one 5v 1 amp and one 5v 2.4 amp for charging your devices.
- Charge the Kodiak via one micro USB port.
- New red power indicator lights to let you know where you stand in life.
- Fully waterproof (IPX7) when the lid is closed and very water resistant (IPX6) when open.
- What’s in the box: Kodiak, Manual, Charge cable, ODT sticker.
- Size: 3.59in x 2.80in x 0.90in.
- Weight: 6.6oz.