Chips 2.0 - Bluetooth Helmet Speakers
The Chips are Bluetooth speakers that fit inside your snow helmet. A rechargeable battery gives you 10 hours of playtime. Listen to music, podcasts, or make phone calls while on the mountain or sitting on the lift. Your ski helmet or snowboard helmet will never be the same after you get the Chips wireless speakers for snow helmet audio.
Top 5 Features:
- 10-hour playtime.
- Patented 2-button control system.
- Universal snow helmet compatibility.
- Built-in microphone.
- Hi-fi sound.
Why I choose this
TBT to when you used to have to carry your MP3 + your earbuds + your smartphone + heated mittens when you would go ride your local hill. Then remember that time when Outdoor Tech came out with wireless helmet audio to make your snow trip stress free? No wires, no need to take off your gloves and you can leave your phone in your pocket.
Wireless Audio for your Helmet
Works with nearly any audio compatible snow helmet, the Chips 2.0 stream music from your Bluetooth audio device, completely wirelessly. Each earpiece features a single oversized button that you can operate easily with your mittens still on. Simple button press combinations let you control every feature without ever removing your device from your pocket.
Clean Sound, Clear Highs, Big Bass
The Chips 2.0 come equipped with optimally tuned 40mm drivers to create incredible sound in your melon saver. You may not want to take your helmet off, ever. If this leads to people wearing lids on the street in the middle of summer, well, all we can say is: we set the trend.
The Bluetooth connection, built-in microphone, and simple button interface of the Chips 2.0 mean you can answer your next call without removing your helmet or gloves. No more fishing in your pants or pulling off your lid to tell your Ma you’ll be home in time for dinner. Just make sure you hang up before you start hassling ski patrol or debating skate laws with the police.
Snow Helmet Compatibility
The Chips 2.0 Bluetooth helmet speakers are compatible with helmets from the following manufacturers (and possibly more), as long as they have slots for audio drop-ins: Bern, Giro, Smith, K2, Anon, Pro-Tec, Bolle, Sweet Protection
- 40mm drivers deliver Hi-Fi sound to your lid, wirelessly. Yesssss
- Patented 2-button control system allows you to adjust volume, change tracks, play/pause music, answer calls, & engage the app from outside your helmet knit, without removing your gloves
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Built-in microphone for calls, chats with Siri or Google
- Rugged, minimal design fits into virtually any helmet
- 3.5mm audio in jack for non-Bluetooth device compatibility
- Included 3.5mm wire controls volume, pauses, plays, and takes calls
- IP45 sweat- and water-resistant
- Tested to work perfectly at -20°C/-4° F (brrr, that's cold)
- PLAY TIME: 10 hours wireless on battery; infinite playback when wired
- STANDBY TIME: 280 hours
- WIRELESS RANGE: 32 feet
- INCLUDES: USB Charging Cable, 3.5 to Micro-USB Converter, 3.5mm Audio Control Cable, ODT Logo Carry Pouch, User Manual & Stickers
Patent No. US D704,676
Patent No. CHINA ZL 2013 3 0218220.8
Patent No. EUROPEAN 002230466-001
*Additional Global Patents Pending