Tags 2.0 - Wireless Earbuds
The Tags 2.0 are Outdoor Tech’s upgraded wireless earbuds with Bluetooth. Both form and function are at the heart of the Tags 2.0 so yes, they sound incredible but they also look amazing. Maybe we went too far in making the perfect stereo wireless earbuds but someone had to do it.
Fully wireless, Full Range of Sound
With the upgraded Bluetooth 4.1 chip in the Tags 2.0, you can wirelessly connect with your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or any other Bluetooth-enabled device better than before. They stream crystal clear audio for a range of up to 32 feet for 5 hours (max volume) on a single charge.
Magnetized Wizardry No-Tangle Fandangle
When you’re not using the Tags 2.0, just snap them together, until you are ready to listen to music again. Or leave then snapped together when it’s time to go to bed. Or, you know, lean over the fence at the alpaca exhibit. The no-tangle cord is like the world’s greatest hair conditioner but for cord’s. What does that even mean? Nobody knows but the point is that the cable is super hard to get tangled up so stop asking.
Keep it in Line
Inline controls allow you to easily adjust volume, change tracks, pause, play, and control calls effortlessly while on the move. The built-in microphone allows hands free calling, does anyone actually talk on the phone anymore, can’t we just communicate in emoji’s?
- Sweat-proof and splash resistant.
- Bluetooth 4.1 for easy one touch pairing, and automatic reconnect to previously paired devices.
- Built in microphone.
- Inline controls allow you to adjust volume, change tracks, play/pause and answer calls.
- Headset and hands free controls using the HFP, A2DP, AVRCP Bluetooth profiles.
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- Micro USB charge port
- PLAY TIME: 5 hours at max volume.
- WIRELESS RANGE: 32 feet
- INCLUDES: 2 extra sizes of earbud tips, USB Charging Cable, Stickers, Carrying Pouch and User Manual.